Registration Agreement Terms
In order to proceed, you must agree to the following:
Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
Dear Bereaved Dads, I am a Wife to a wonderful man, and a Mother to three beautiful triplet angel girls born too soon on March 6, 2009. I have been on many websites for support, but realized that there isn't really any out there for men, and a ton for women. I realized this because my husband brought this up to me when I asked 'how is he dealing'? Women and men grieve so differently, but if I can create a place for you to come and get your words out (respectfully please), then thats all I want. I will not even be on this site after I am done creating it, it is for my husband and all of the other men out there that need an outlet to get their thoughts out. For every woman grieving the loss of a child or children, there is a man standing beside her. I know you are out there, and this is your space. When I reach out for help, I expect to be treated respectfully and not criticized, so please respect this site, and the men who ask for help. Best wishes, Nan. Sorry ladies, nothing personal, we just have alot of sites out there for us already, and if men wanted our opinions, they would ask us on ours! Ladies, please do not subscribe or you will be deleted. Thanks, Nan